Submissions are open until May 3rd!
Do you have a story that you think is right for PenDust Radio?
We’d love to read it!
• 3,000 – 6,000 words.
• We accept fiction and non-fiction. As long as it’s creatively written and engaging, we love it all!
• We are happy to accept previously published work, but you must hold all rights to publish with us.
• The story may be an excerpt from a larger work, provided it stands on its own.
• Simultaneous submissions are accepted.
• You may submit up to five stories, but please use a separate submission for each.
• The deadline for this round of submissions is 4/5/21. We will open another round in late Summer.
• Character Driven: We’re looking for multifaceted, intriguing characters who really come alive on the page. (If nonfiction, this should apply to the subject of your story.)
• Your character should have something clearly at stake — something desired, something to be accomplished or avoided, something to find, or something to lose. (If nonfiction, this should apply to the subject of your story.)
• Optional, but always fun: Plot twists or resolutions we didn’t see coming.
• We’re interested in all genres except horror and sci-fi. We do not publish dystopian work.
How to Submit
We use Submittable for our submissions. Click the button below to learn more about this submission and to see other open submissions.
PenDust Radio is a project of Rivercliff Books & Media.
We look forward to reading your work!